Advantages of Using AAC Solutions:
- Easy to work with
- Easily cut and crafted by common hand tools
- Lightweight – It typically weighs 1/5 of standard concrete products
- Easily cut and customized on-site post-production – if needed
- Maintains its structural integrity over time
- Extremely durable
- Can be used as cladding to protect internal building materials such as steel
Speed of Construction:
- Material ease of application and its lightweight characteristics make it easier and faster to install. A standard building crew can install four times the area of AAC Blocks than that of other regular masonry applications in the same period.
- Non-combustible material
- Emits non-toxic fumes when exposed to fire
- Fire Rating of 4 hours on 200 mm thick AAC Unit
- Water absorption coefficient of 4kg /m2 x h0.5
- High durability characteristics over traditional materials relative to
humidity, freeze/thaw cycles, and chemical attacks
- Achieves moisture resistance with final surface treatments such as stucco, plaster, paint, or cladding
- Withstands high winds/stormy conditions
- Impervious to attacks by termites and other harmful insects
- A bare 25 cm thick AAC wall provides the same thermal insulation value as similar wall of cement blocks with a thickness of 270 cm
- Dramatically reduces energy consumption for heating and cooling in buildings
- Due to its porous internal structure, comprised of 60-70% air, it effectively reduces soundwave transmissions.
- STC rating is 48/53 for 500/600 density blocks or panels (DB. 50) tested in accordance with ASTM
- AAC products are tested in accordance with ASTM E90.
- ESTIDAMA listed – AAC Blocks are qualified as green building materials.
- Our production process requires less energy than other building materials.
- Due to our fully automated production process, we generate less than 1.5% of waste; most of this waste goes into a recycling process to be used in other manufacturing or industrial processes.
- Natural resources are used to manufacture AAC blocks, which results in no harmful emissions of toxic chemicals.
- Generates minimal waste during the building process as it is easily customizable and cut using hand tools.
- It does not need to be combined with insulation materials, which can have harmful environmental impacts.