Exeed offers it’s clients a single source solution for high effeciency wall installations.
– excellent thermal/acoustic properties meeting green building requirements for internal and external walls.
– lower density = lightweight =
quick to install, easy to handle, cut, shape and chase.
– with C40 Exeed Premium Dry Concrete DC450 – solution for fire doors, cabinets and other high load anchoring applications.
– bespoke lintel solution manufactured to meet project requirements
– steel reinforced
– dimensionally matched to AAC block/U-block
Exeed Premium Dry Mortar:
▪️AAC Bedding Mortar-BM:
– reduced mortar bed thickness saving material costs & storage space.
▪️Concrete Block Mortar-CBM 600:
– 2-3mm aggregates allow matching of concrete block Mortar bed thickness to that of AAC block.
▪️Rush Coat RCS 801:
– for application on concrete containing GGBS, fly ash & other applications where high bond strength is required.
▪️Cement Plaster CMP 125
– applied directly to both AAC and concrete block work without the need for rush coat.